DemandBlue enables nonprofit organizations do more and create greater impact. This is more than a job, you’re part of a team and company enabling nonprofits & their missions. As our Nonprofit Account Executive, we are looking to your understanding and experience of the challenges faced by nonprofits to be an active partner in the strategic direction of how we serve our nonprofit customers and tailor our offering to meet the nonprofit customer needs. You will be supported by internal and external teams (Salesforce.org partner alliances and AEs) to build and execute on the vision for the practice. You will work with our customer success and delivery teams to understand their organization and vision. We are not just implementing technology solutions, we serve as an extension of in-house staff working to deliver on their mission.
DemandBlue is growing and would like to add a driven, energetic inside sales person with experience working with the nonprofit sector to its existing team. You will have the benefit of working in a team environment and, in partnership with a pre-sales technical team to assist you in your training, presentations, strategic planning, and delivery of On Demand Services and support to Salesforce.org customers.
DemandBlue will provide a competitive base salary plus commission, and incentives, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k and Medical insurance.
How you can help us grow together?
As a Nonprofit Account Executive for DemandBlue, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new prospect accounts utilizing the appropriate resources necessary to close sales.
Working with our integrated campaigns team, this role will accept and conduct conference calls with prospects generated by the lead generation team, and convert new opportunities in support of inbound leads and outbound marketing programs, and events.
Manage a defined list of target accounts within our Salesforce.com CRM and achieve a quota for meetings, meetings and leads converted to opportunities, and opportunities closed.
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed set quota objectives
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Update Salsforce.com CRM to ensure accurate forecasting and history, for tracking and management reporting
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrated good business judgment are required
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Work with lead generation team on daily meeting deployment.
- Learn sales presentations (dialogue) which convert to next steps or opportunities.
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients, and adequately prepare before the call.
- Attend key industry and partner events.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Two to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Saleforce.com.
This isn’t just another AE role, this is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting Salesforce.org partner in the nonprofit space that is committed to helping create impact in the world. You can hear it directly from our leaders and see it in our Champion sponsorship of NonprofitDreamin’ and our Pledge 1% commitment. In this role, you will be a key individual in helping us achieve on our goal of helping changemakers create an even greater impact.
Ready to make a “change”?
|Job Category||Account Executive|