- Do you want your work to impact nonprofits?
- Do you see organizational challenges and look into your tool belt to find ways to improve and remove those roadblocks?
- Are you often the translator between your team and the IT department or the community you serve and your staff?
- Do you operate with the “there’s no I in team” mentality?
- Do you know just enough about Salesforce to be break it while at the same time always seeking to learn more and earn that next badge?
DemandBlue is building a focus around nonprofits and we’re looking for a candidate that has experience working in or for the nonprofit sector and gets a rush from being the conductor of the orchestra and keeping everyone playing from the same sheet. As the Customer Success Manager you’ll be the single point of contact with our customers and be supported by a delivery team that has 261 certifications and counting to deliver on what our customers need. In this role, you’ll work with our customers to understand their needs and business processes, create user stories in an agile framework, be a trusted member of DemandBlue team as the voice of the customer, and keep the customers up to date on the progress we’re making. And we deliver fast so helping keeping the communication flowing between our customers and the delivery team is key to our ability to deliver quick and help our customers create impact in their community!
DemandBlue is committed to equality and all employees have been asked to complete the Cultivate Equality at Work Trail offered by Salesforce. We welcome all applicants and especially welcome those that want to grow their career with us.
- Nonprofit program or processes management, Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP).
- Knowledge in nonprofit processes, systems and methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years of working in the nonprofit sector
- Minimum 1 years of experience with SFDC platform
- Prior experience in requirements gathering and/or software development life cycle
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is required
- Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant is strongly preferred
- Prior experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Developer is a plus
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is beneficial
- Involvement with design, planning and implementation of Salesforce is valuable for this position.
- Experience defining Salesforce optimization strategies
- Familiar with standard methodologies (NPSP, EDA, Sales)
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the organization and systems processes in problem analysis
- Communication, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to successfully engage with multiple projects simultaneously is required.
To be part of a thriving Salesforce practice and work with customers in different geographies who consume our OnDemand services. This role will allow you to become the go-to person for Salesforce solutions and services for the customers. In this role you will split your time between Practice Management (20%), Project Delivery (20%), Customer Success Management (40%) and Account Management (20%).