A leading nonprofit housing company migrates to Salesforce Lightning Experience to leverage advanced features and improve productivity
About the Client
A leading nonprofit housing company that develops, acquires, renovates and manages permanently affordable rental and ownership housing throughout California for working families, seniors and people with special needs, including those who are homeless and live with a mental illness.
- LEX: Migration to Lightning was accomplished quickly using custom migration templates and reusable components
- Consistent Styling – VF Pages – Implemented Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) to style the VF pages to be consistent with Salesforce core features
- Fully Qualified URLs- Enabled My Domain and replaced all hardcoded URLs’ with the My Domain URL.
- Created email templates: Users can now access Classic email templates from Lightning.
- Mobile compatibility was enhanced as SFDC Lightning is a mobile friendly platform.
- Overall, refactoring of layouts and components allows all users to reduce the amount of time needed to complete a business use case.
- Responsive and analytics UI with custom dashboards made monitoring and tracking much easier and simpler.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud
Technologies: Salesforce lightning, Lightning migration, SLDS, VF pages, Nonprofit