A Nonprofit Client builds a community portal on Experience Cloud to feed more people in need, when they need it
About the Client
Client is a nonprofit organization, bridges communities and resources throughout southwestern Pennsylvania to help neighbors overcome food insecurity and lead happy, healthy lives.
- Built the portal on Experience Cloud to allow users to learn the food storage center nearest to them, and get it delivered if necessary
- Created the site using community portal using LWC components to support map components and feasible dynamic UI experience.
- Google API is used to identify the location coordinates.
- User friendly – User base increased by 35% after introduction of the portal food locator.
- Time saving – Calls asking for food locations came down by 93%, releasing volunteers to focus on other critical tasks. Similarly volunteers don’t have to spend anymore time is searching for nearest food storage centers
- Rapid and better outcomes – All the food available gets distributed, minimizing wastage, and the food gets delivered quicker, in time.
Salesforce: Experience cloud
Technologies: Community portal, LWC components, Google API