A Leading nonprofit fellowship client expands its sponsor and volunteer base by rolling out personalized and dynamic email content
About the Client
The client is the leading nonprofit fellowship who is building bridges between Christians and Jews, blessing Israel and the Jewish people around the world with humanitarian care and life-saving aid.
- Segmented Marketing Cloud database into dynamic lists based on preferences and interactions.
- Configured Marketing Cloud’s Journey Builder with appropriate flags checks
- Created custom event-based anniversary journeys
- Sponsors and volunteers: Retention increased by 45% and new acquisitions increased by 27%
- Created new event-based and annual email campaigns that are triggered automatically
- Status updates automatically sync to master list on status of each email activity to provide a quick dashboard to the team
Salesforce: Server Side Java Script, SQL
Technologies: Marketing Cloud Engagement