DemandBlue transformed the client’s donor engagement with Salesforce integration
About the Client
The client is a museum based out of San Diego whose mission is to tell the story of the social and technological past, present, and future of motorized vehicles throughout its collections, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- Team DemandBlue reviewed integration opportunities between the client’s donor system (Soapbox) and Salesforce to develop a smooth Salesforce integration plan.
- Leveraged Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) to create a new opportunity called ‘Membership’ to sync existing museum memberships with Salesforce and automate the purchase of a new one.
- Designed a seamless engagement plan, including workflows and email alerts to automate communications and manage processes required to engage with new members.
- Automation increased overall employee productivity.
- Optimized engagement plans enhanced donor relations and retention rates.
- Enhanced donor relations resulted in improved fundraising.
- Unified systems allowed the staff to track leads better.
Salesforce: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Technologies: Process automation, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Integration services