Carve out time for Salesforce.org’s grand nonprofit event of the year where DemandBlue is a proud Silver Sponsor! There is so much to gush about, so let us show you around!
This virtual gathering brings together dynamic speakers, the nonprofit community and you along with your peers! Join industry experts and gain insights on digital transformation to take the next leap!
Key topics that’ll be discussed
- ‘Why should you be hopeful?’ a talk from Dr. Jane Goodall
- Live performance by Leslie Odom Jr, from the smash-hit Broadway musical Hamilton
- Hear from trailblazers about:
- Digital transformation
- Optimizing internal operations
- Transformational constituent engagement
- Meeting people like you! Find community based solutions for your queries through peers.
Still contemplating to attend or not? You don’t want to miss the…
- 3.5 hours of resources and resourceful people
- Logout with a fresh mind and even fresher ideas
- Get inspired to solve the unsolvable!
But before any of that…
There’s one last thing you must do…
Set your reminders for April 21st and checkout the global times for the event!!!
- EMEA: Wednesday, 21 April, 13:00 – 16:30 BST
- Americas: Wednesday, April 21, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PT
- APAC: Thursday, 22 April, 12:00 – 13:30 AEST
P.S. Blu can’t wait to see you there!